Monthly Group Supervision
Do you see some couples and families in your work but not enough to warrant individual supervision?
Would you like to learn how to work systemically with individuals, couples and families? Would you like to receive feedback and support from peers?
The group is open to anyone who is working with individuals, couples and families. Many approaches will be looked at but there will be an emphasis on Systems theory, Gottman, Imago and more.
2018/19 Group Supervision will be facilitated by Jacqueline McDiarmid, Couple and Family Therapist, Lecturer & Trainer with over 20 years experience in this challenging field.
In this group you will:
- Have an opportunity to present your work and receive feedback from Jacqueline and also your peers.
- Grow confident to work with couples and families in a positive energetic learning environment.
- Gain skills to work with individuals, couples and families.
- Discuss personal concerns that may be holding you back in your work.
- Meet and connect with others in your field.
Location: All face to face group meetings are held in Sydney at 242A Oxford St, Paddington
And here are the list of dates that they will fall under:
Dates: Last Monday of every calendar month.
• 24th September 2018
• 29th October 2018
• 26th November 2018
• 28th January 2019
• 25th February 2019
• 25th March 2019
• 29th April 2019
• 27th May 2019
• 24th June 2019
• 29th July 2019
• 26 August 2019
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Cost: $150+GST per session.